Join Our Team
boring, unmotivated or unambitious individuals need not apply
Careers at Rambow
Rambow consistently provides a high-touch, quality experience to each of our clients. We bring the very best of ourselves to each interaction and connection.
Our culture is work-hard, play-hard. Our team is energetic and hard-working. Our headquarters is fast-paced and high-producing.
Interested? Check out our open positions.
Rambow, a leading company in embroidered and screen printed clothing and advertising specialty products is seeking a self-motivated and creative individual to sell Rambow’ products and services to corporations, schools and organizations. Training provided. Salary + commission, flexibility, expense allowance, health benefits, paid holidays, personal time, and retirement package.
- Sell embroidered/screen printed apparel to businesses, schools and organizations.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with customers.
- Promote the Rambow brand
- Develop an account base in an area/areas we are looking to expand including:
Twin Cities Metro Area, Northern MN, South Central and South Eastern MN, Wisconsin, and South Dakota
- Preferably the candidate would be from one of these locations
- Work independently as a member of an integrated imprinted clothing sales team.
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy working with people
- Successful candidates will possess strong organizational with respect to time management, follow up and follow through.
- Successful candidates will poses strong communication and problem solving skills and be goal orientated.
- 4 year college degree or 2 year degree with experience.
- Must have reliable vehicle
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by the company
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or c/o VP of Sales. Rambow Inc., 1000 Rambow Parkway, New London, MN 56273.
Ready to make your team look good?
Talk with one of our reps about clothing and product options to help your team look good!